Xiaomi is one of the most popular names when it comes to talking about latest technical things which are prevalent within India. However it would be surprising to know that phones launched under this brand name have not been advertised much but still has managed to be in limelight and also be in good books of consumers. The best part about the phone is it is delivered at lowest possible prices but has configuration which is equivalent to a smart phone. Another different thing about the phone is they are available in limited quantity only on online websites, thus luring the customers to buy them using specific channels.
Features of Xiaomi Redmi 1S
Let’s have a look at some of the amazing features of the phone which makes it quite appealing and popular amongst the consumers;
- The phone is available in Dual SIM along with features of 3G and Wi-Fi connectivity.
- It has 1.6 GHz processor and quad core processor making it an efficient performer.
- It has 1GB RAM making it easy and fast to use.
- Internal memory of the phone is around 8 GB.
- The display size of the phone is around 4.7 inches.
- It has 8 MP camera with flash, which gives user a clear picture.
- The phone has Android version 4.3.
Prerequisite Before Rooting Xiaomi Redmi 1S
It is important that few things should be considered to make sure that rooting of phone is done in a desired way;
- Make sure to take back up of the data which has been stored in the phone.
- Access setting tab on your phone, and after reaching their click build number five times. Once you are their enable the developer options on the phone.
- The memory on your device should be Stock Mi Recovery 2.0.1 which is already installed within your phone.
- The battery on your phone should be maintained at full and if not full then make sure it is 75%. In case if this criteria is not met, there is risk of your phone getting switched off mid way in the process. If this occurs, then it can cause your phone to block.
Once above mentioned pre requisites have been met, then you can be sure that you are ready and all set for rooting of your device.
Steps to Root Xiaomi Redmi 1S
Following steps can be followed for carrying out rooting of the device;
- Download file update.zip on to your system, and after downloading it on computer it can be shifted to your phone using a USB Cable. The file can be saved on a SD card.
- Then be sure that Redmi 1s has been properly disconnected from USB and then boot it into Mi-Recovery.
- While you are under the process of Mi-Recovery, choose any language of your preference.
- Then confirm the installation of file on to your phone, the installation process may take just a few seconds.
- On the completion of installation, choose reboot from the options.
- Once reboot has been carried out, then switch on to security wherein permission has to be taken and activate root permission.
The required process shall gift you with a new and more flexible phone, so what are you waiting for get started and make proper use of it. Following above steps can thus ensure that all steps are carried out successfully.
Rooting can be carried out to make your phone much better in its performance and functioning. However before carrying out the process, the consumer should be sure that warranty of the phone shall end as and when rooting process on your phone has been carried out. However, unrooting the device again will get back the warranty for you.